kids

kids

Monday, May 9, 2011

New favorite photo of Lila.....


I took this photo of Lila a few days ago at Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Jeff's house (at age 6.5 months), and it has become my new favorite photo of her. You can tell how much longer/thicker/darker her hair has gotten just since her 6-month photos were taken on April 25th!


Speaking of Lila being 6 months old (which she has been for more than two weeks now), I am still trying to put together a post for it. It has been a very hectic last few weeks! Hang in there, though, I promise it will be up soon.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo adorable! She's gonna be a stunner, just like her mom :)Speaking of moms, I just know that ours will take one look at this and say "She's a Spring! A pure vision in pastels!" Gotta love that "Color Me Beautiful" book...but pale purple looks so good on her, no wonder you named her Lila!

    ReplyDelete

Followers