kids

kids

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Daddy's homecoming

Ross arrived home for his two-week break on Friday, October 22nd. The timing could not have been better -- just as we had hoped, we would have a few days of downtime as a family of three before going in to be induced for baby #2!

John and Grandma Kay came with me to O'Hare that day to pick Ross up. I had debated whether to take John, since Ross' flight was arriving during John's usual naptime, but after talking with Stephanie, I decided that the all-important nap could be pushed back for this special occasion! I am so glad he was there to see his Daddy right away. Just as I suspected, John took one look at his Daddy, smiled, and ran the other direction (this is John's usual routine when he sees someone he really likes).
I never doubted that John would know who his Daddy was when he saw him again, but it still was a relief to hear John call him "Daddy" to his face!
Grandma Kay took a few short videos of our happy reunion at the airport -- thanks, Grandma!


Daddy's homecoming from Sarah Schuchard on Vimeo.



Daddy's homecoming part 2 from Sarah Schuchard on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. This just melts my heart...we love you guys!! Love, Lindsay and Ethan

    ReplyDelete

Followers